This is your time to shine! You're getting ready to enter your final year of high school and are on the cusp of the next big phase in life.
It's tradition to commemorate this exciting time in your life with Senior Photos, and Macey Snelson Photography loves the honor of being a part of this adventure.
- After your session, all final images are carefully selected and edited and a link will be shared with you in 1 week from your session date.
- Photographs are stored in a beautiful online gallery that secures your photos for an entire decade.
- Share and download all of your images at no extra cost.
- Download your images and order from any print lab you choose. The gallery also provides the option to quickly purchase prints conveniently straight from the site.
STYLE & TIPS
1 – Hair
We suggest no new styles or haircuts right before your photos
2 – Make Up
A few extra coats of mascara help your eyes to pop. We recommend bringing your lipstick or gloss and extra powder for touch ups as well.
3 – Blemishes
Don’t stress about them, that’s what Photoshop is for. We got you covered.
4 – Accessories
We recommend bringing options for earrings, necklaces, hats, jackets, etc.
5 – Clothing
Bring a variety! Even if we don’t use everything, it’s nice to have options. Don’t forget shoes too.
6 – Personal Items and Pets
Do you play sports, a musical instrument, or have a hobby you love? Bring them along! Pets are always welcome too, but keep in mind they may have to stay in the car part of the time.
7 – Friends
Book your sessions back-to-back and take advantage of the overlap and get a few photos together!
Session length is approximate and at the discretion of the photographer. Duration may take longer or shorter than the listed time, dependent upon participants and external factors. Session will be concluded when the photographer is confident that a sufficient number of high quality images have been obtained. It is the Client's responsibility to communicate all desires, requests, and ideas to the photographer before and during their session.
All sessions are delivered with an inherent print release. When you download your images, you are agreeing to the following terms:
With the print release, you CANNOT:
- Edit or alter the images in anyway. Absolutely no filters may be added to the images before printing or uploading to social media.
- Receive compensation of any kind for the images – the photographer retains the original copyright.
With the print release you CAN:
- Print unlimited photos for personal use or display.
- Share the images with your friends and family through email or social media.
- Tag, or give credit, to @MaceySnelsonPhotography when posting images on social media.
- Download and keep the digital files forever
See more examples of Senior Sessions here.